Best Banh Mi in Danang?

Where can I find the best tasting, freshest, safest to eat Banh Mi sandwich in Danang?

I know a little best Banh Mi
1. Banh mi "Ba Lan" on a crossroad Trieu Nu Vuong str. and Nguyen Trai st. 
2. Banh mi "Quynh Anh" in Phan Chau Trinh st. Crossroad Phan chau trinh st and Hoang Van Thu st

Will have to try those places and thanks for sharing!

Without trying one from every single place that sells them in Danang , I believe it impossible to give you an accurate answer
If you choose to find the winner by adopting that method , let us know in a few years when you finish
Seriously , hit and Miss . I've eaten good and not so good in all the cities I've been in this amazing country
Pay 12,000 , no more than 15,000
I saw some tourists paying 35,000 last week , whilst for a foreigner it's still cheap , that's not the point

I don't agree Happy8888. I think if you have a good choice, you will choice it. I'm a local person, I don't know much a good place in Da Nang. If I hear a ruin what is the best place, I will try to go there to know how good it is. I think you dont need much time to try and try anywhere.
I pay 15,000 for each

Anna , would you mind translating that to English for me

Happy8888 wrote:

Without trying one from every single place that sells them in Danang , I believe it impossible to give you an accurate answer
If you choose to find the winner by adopting that method , let us know in a few years when you finish
Seriously , hit and Miss . I've eaten good and not so good in all the cities I've been in this amazing country
I saw some tourists paying 35,000 last week , whilst for a foreigner it's still cheap , that's not the point

Happy8888 wrote:

Anna , would you mind translating that to English for me

Mr. Happy:  Your first answer to the OP was appropriate.  Goreme has been asking a lot of questions that he really should answer for himself.  Goreme: Get our and learn by experience. 

However, I don't think you should have made fun of Miss Anna.  Although this is nominally an expat forum, many local Vietnamese provide valuable information on more serious topics than sandwiches.  They should not be discouraged from providing input.

Miss Anna Vo:  I understood you perfectly.  :cheers:

THIGV wrote:

Mr. Happy:  Your first answer to the OP was appropriate.  Goreme has been asking a lot of questions that he really should answer for himself.  Goreme: Get our and learn by experience.

The nice thing about the expat forums is that they provide a venue for people to share their ideas, recommendations and insights..  This is especially helpful to those who may be new to town and have limited experience in Vietnam.

Learning by experience is always valuable as is learning from others who are willing to share.

Happy8888 wrote:

I've eaten good and not so good in all the cities I've been in this amazing country

That's useful information to know.  What are a few good places that you would recommend?

I would like to try my luck at places with good reviews to mitigate any gastro-intestinal symptoms ;-)

removed duplicate response

Goreme: I'm not good at english,maybe when i write, you don't understand what i mean,haha, sorry about that. But I just want to help you and have more friends to practice my english. I used to Foody.vn to know where is good and new places, but I'm a local citizen, i know a little.

THIGV: thank you to understand me, because no more people understand me what I say.haha. Keep in touch if you can