Jetstar Ticket Bali to Auckland Via Sydney

Hi guys,

Myself and my wife have a ticket booked to Auckland originating from Bali with a 2.5hr transit at Sydney. It is with Jetstar. Our travel plans have changed due to unforseen reasons and would like to offer this ticket to someone who might need it since it is non refundable.

The travel date is on Dec 3rd. The baggage allowance is 40kg each. It has got inflight entertainment and inflight meals included. Tickets can be changed to a different date for a fee which the person buying has to take care of. The change of names also do have a fee but I will pay for that.

We paid 16million for it. But ready to offer the two tickets for a total of 12million rupiah.

Anyone interested please msg me asap. Don't want this ticket going to waste. Thanks.

Hmmm....Rp12 million doesn't seem much of a discount for helping you guys out.

How much do u think the discount should be if it is helping us out ?

If I were you I would ask around Rp4 - 5 million.

Yea if u mean 5million per ticket I can agree to that. 10 mill in total. Loosing like 6million already and it will definitely be the cheapest ticket with 40kg, inflight meals and entertainment.

Oh I see...well good luck in selling them.

I agree with Hannson. Who has 4Okg of luggage?

I would try different avenues. Most expats here and will stay here so probably won't be interested

6million tops. Better to lose some than all surely

Hello everyone,

@ gmsriram, better you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website: Tickets in Indonesia

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello, message me if you haven't sold the tickets yet...keen if i can change the dates to December 2016!!

Thanks