Regarding visa types to get job in saudi Arabia

Hello dear friends,

I am an electrical engineer interested to work in saudi arabia. I am planning to get an azad visa. Can any of you help me to know that what type of visa i have to get to change my profession after obtaining job in saudi arabia.

Hello syedasifalishah

Please note that your thread is now on the Saudi Arabia forum.

I invite you to read out threads talking about same issue in the Visas for Saudi Arabia section of the forum.

Articles in the Visa section of the Living in Saudi Arabia guide will help you gather infos too.

Best Regards
Kenjee

syedasifalishah wrote:

Hello dear friends,

I am an electrical engineer interested to work in Saudi Arabia. I am planning to get an azad visa. Can any of you help me to know that what type of visa i have to get to change my profession after obtaining job in Saudi Arabia.

Come here, get a job, get your certificate attested and the company will do the needful as they need employees with correct professions

Thank you dear brother. can you tell me where can i attest my certificate. And how much time will it take for attestation.

syedasifalishah wrote:

Thank you dear brother. can you tell me where can i attest my certificate. And how much time will it take for attestation.

SACA website provides you with a list of registered agents for KSA embassy attestation...

I had given it to AL Hind and got it done in 45 days (working days)

Others also on the forum have given it there and have got it within 3 months max..

So I'd recommend Al Hind...

Rest up to you...Just make sure it's a registered agent else they'll ask for ransom and also may take ages to get it done...

Read above posts and scroll through the forum...You'll get a better idea...