Resident visa

hi evryone , im married from moldavian women and i tacke my view of living this week i want to ask if is possibel to go in shengen country with this view of living ,because moldavian have right to go for 90 day in any shengen country.an thx for answear

chowman26 wrote:

hi evryone , im married from moldavian women and i tacke my view of living this week i want to ask if is possibel to go in shengen country with this view of living ,because moldavian have right to go for 90 day in any shengen country.an thx for answear

What do you mean by "view of living"?

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

view of living is mean i have right to live in this country

view of living is mean i have right to live in this country after i tacke my visa D

chowman26 wrote:

view of living is mean i have right to live in this country

Ok :)  Well, the right to live in Moldova doesn't give the sames rights as Moldovan citizenship.  Since Moldova is not part of the EU, visa requirements for Schengen countries are based on what passport/citizenship you hold. 

Hope this helps.

Romaniac

thx brother romanc , yes i know molavia is not part of the EU but have right to go in shengen country for 90 day and i not have the same right ?

Hi Chowman26!
Your wife is a Moldovan citizen and you are going to get your residence permit of Moldova this week on the basis of your marriage. This is not going to help you in any ways to travel to the schengen countries. You must apply for a visa at any of the embassies/consulate of countries which are members of schengen. You could buy a tourist voucher from any of the travel agencies and apply for a tourist visa for yourself. Hope this helps.
Cheers

hi david728 thx for you answear
yes i tacke my visa D and they give me white passport ( paper put inside my passort )  with this i can not enter zone shengen as moldavian ?

chowman26 wrote:

hi david728 thx for you answear
yes i tacke my visa D and they give me white passport ( paper put inside my passort )  with this i can not enter zone shengen as moldavian ?

We cannot be much clearer about this, but let's try :) You are not Moldavian, you are a foreign citizen married to a Moldavian. No, you cannot travel to Schengen countries based on a Moldavian long-stay visa.  According to your profile, you are a Tunisian citizen.  If this is correct, you MUST apply for a visa for whichever country you want to travel to within the Schengen zone.

On your other thread in the Ukraine forum, you stated you already had a Schengen tourist visa.  Why are you asking about the right to travel there, if you already have a visa??  It's rather suspicious...

I hope you understand this clearly now.

Romaniac

thx romanic yes i undrestand
about tourist visa i ask yes but is information for my frd. thx again