Whats'App group- Riyadh

My dear friends,,

I have been thinking about an idea for gathering and having fun. It came to my mind that we establish a What'sApp group for easy gathering, exchanging ideas, etc.

If any one is interested from Riyadh regardless of gender, please inbox me your name and your phone number and I will add you on the group.

Have a nice weekend,

Yossef

Yeh no harm from me

Yeah my self too. ****
Regards

Kaleem

It's really a good idea. In few months, I may travel to Riyadh. Currently I am staying in Bangalore (India). If there is a possibility to add India number, please do so for mobile number:***

Thanks in advance.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Yossef11 wrote:

... please inbox me your name and your phone number and I will add you on the group.

The OP has asked (correctly) for numbers to be sent by private message.
Several posts have been hidden for review as contact details are not allowed on the forums.

Hello everyone,

I moderated your phone number as it is not recommended to post your contact details on the forum.

Thank you.

maybe we can meet in a open place or food court like localizer mall , faisaliah mall, thalatten , tahlia st. allkaria mall..

up

Hi Yossef,

could you please read our code of conduct again ?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190518

The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.

Thank you and we still having a  good group with active members sharing activities. Who is interested can inbox me his number.

Karthick

Kindly add me in group
Thank you.

Yossef11 wrote:

Thank you and we still having a  good group with active members sharing activities. Who is interested can inbox me his number.

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Is this group still active?

Julien wrote:

Hi Yossef,

could you please read our code of conduct again ?

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190518

The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.

Closed