TV documentary on buying a house in Spain.

I've been very quiet of late thanks to little progress on the legal
status of our house.  At least the escritura is now before the courts!

This message is a request to any members of the group willing to share
their Spanish house buying experiences.

I work for a TV company and we're making a documentary on buying a
house in Spain. Since I'm the researcher for this I need to talk to
lots of people about their experiences, both good and bad.

So... If you fancy sharing your Spanish house buying experience please
drop me a line. You won't be on camera unless you agree.

Nigel Myall

http://elcasarenoingles.blogspot.com/

Hi Nigel,

I hope you'll find people who are willing to share their experience in spain here!

Which TV company are you working for?

Take care,

Julien

I work for Majestic TV - http://www.majestictv.co.uk/.  Until last Friday we were a broadcaster, but that licence has been sold.  We are now an independent TV production company.  The website is yet to be updated.

The 'Buying a house in Spain' project is one of the first under the new arrangements.  Although we are part of a larger company which also deals in property, this programme is not sponsored by them.

I'm looking for people who have bought in the last 6 months or are in the process of buying, who are willing to share their stories, both good and bad.

Thanks for your presentation manilva15b.

Have you find somebody already? (is there a way to mention this website if it helps you in your projects? That would be really appreciated ;) )
Did you have a look to the Expat.comgers in Spain?

All the best,

Julien

I would be only too happy to mention this website.  I have a feeling that it will turn up in another project I'm working on - living in Spain.  The internet is featuring more and more as a means of staying in touch, e.g. blogs, forums, email etc.

I'm still lloking for more potential contributors, this time for a project on building a house in Spain.