Looking for swedish tutor

i need a swedish turor to help my 4 year old to learn swedish. My daughter is half swedish and i want her to be familiar with the swdish culture and language, her father speaks to her in swedish but because of his working hours it is nt enough for her to learn, if anyones intrested please contact me

Hi Mahabadran,

You should post this ad in the language classes in Egypt section as well ;)

Thank you

Thanks i will now

Hi,

My name is Rebecca and I am moving to Cairo in January. I am currently working as a Swedish for Immigrants teacher in Sweden, and I have 1,5 years of experience of working as an English teacher for Kindergarten students in Beijing, China. In other words, I am used to teaching languages as well as working with children, in addition to being a native Swedish speaker.

If you are still looking for a tutor I'd be interested in knowing more about what you have in mind!

Best regards,
Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

Do you have any experience in translation Swedish <> English

Hii rebecca, thank you very much for your reply, i am 34 years old, i work in a real estate company and i am living in kattameya with my family, i have a 4 year old daughter and her father is half swedish from stockholm, where are you from in sweden and where will you live here and what will you be doing? I would love to know more about you:) i want my daughter to learn swedish and know about swedish culture and be familliar with the language. It will be great if you can teach her all that. Tack :)

Hello dear Rebecca

I'm interested in start Swedish learning,  am a dentist with good back ground of English,

Could that be helpful?

hello i am wassim oulabi i live in cairo i am looking for swedish teacher live in cairo
i need private lesson 3 time per week if you have time plz call me

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum

Hello :cheers:

Whether you are looking for or proposing language classes please drop an advert in the section mentionned below :

Christine wrote:

You should post this ad in the language classes in Egypt section as well ;)

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
https://www.expat.com

Hello Maha,

If you are interested in someone helping your daughter read books in Swedish and having conversations, I might be able to help you. Here is my email address: ***

Have a great day!

Wassim

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Wassim,

I can help you with Swedish, if you are still interested.

Have a great day!

Wassim