Visiting

As some of you have already contacted, given, shared info and other stuff regarding my move to Bahrain late December or January. I thank you.
I am visiting (it's a working trip) either next week or the following week ....dates to be confirmend...it may also get cancelled!!!!
I anticipate at least 5 nights there so if anyone is up for a meet that would be great!!!!
As I said the date to follow soon.
Dinner, coffee, mall, dancing anything really.
By the way my actual name is Vernon.

Great news Vernon.

Do give me a shout when you are here. Maybe able to do a quick coffee and chat.

That will be great.....I will be sure to let you know.
Thanks.

Hello, 
How was the process for your visa to Bahrain? Hope you have a fun safe trip! 
Andrea

Not completed yet.....as I have one medical report to come back.....hopefully tomorrow.
Can't believe the pre employment medical....I have never been checked out for so much stuff ha ha ha although it only resolved what I already knew HIV free, TB free, Hepatitis free, colour vision, sight and hearing ok. General health and physical appearance ok ecg monitor good and a raft of other things.
Just an empty wallet at the end ha ha ha
The rest should be straight forward I think.

For Dubai it was blood and X-ray only
If I befall any issues I will let you know.

Seems like a lot of work lol! Thank you for sharing that! Will you be moving for your work or just awhile working there?  Where are you from? 
Thanks,
Andrea

Moving to Bahrain from Dubai and a new company/position. Been in Dubai almost 3 years but I come from the UK. I am also a South African citizen having become nationalized when my family emigrated there some years back. I lived there for around 5 years and then moved on to Zimbabwe before returning to the UK.
I have also lived in Belguim and Holland, my father is Irish my Mother English and I was born in Makaysia. My surname is French.
That a brief lowdown but there is so much more ha ha ha
A mixed up kid really :D:D:cool:

Sounds like an adventurous life you had!  I love that!  Wishing you the of luck with your new position and that it becomes less complicated!
Andrea

Thanks and I am sure the pace will slow down a bit.