Regarding Police clearance certificate for joining bank job in bahrain

Hi,I would like to know what is the procedure for obtaining a Indian police clearance certificate from Bahrain as presently now i am in Bahrain as my HR has told me get it as its compulsory. I need to know where i can go and apply it and the time duration to receive it. I have come to bahrain on a new working visa. Really worried whether i should go back to india and get it or here itself i can apply and pay the respective fees for it and get the certificate.

U have to apply in indian embassy no need to go back to india and show ur boss the evidence tht u have applied. It takes a month sometimes.

And u take indian embassy no then call and ask they explain the procedure and inform us how it is to be done....it would be useful for others too

General process
Visit the embassy and fill up the miscellaneous form,  in that you'll see PCC certificate.

It'll take a week or two   :)

Thanks for the information.  I will directly call them and update you the necessary documents required and the procedure to be followed for availing the PCC certificate

Hi Everyone, Yesterday i went directly to the indian embassy in bahrain located at yateem centre,3rd floor for availing the police clearance certificate from india. You need to carry along 4 photos i.e in 2 by 2 format..and bring your original passport along with you. Two things only required. The fee charged is 12 BD. Once you go ther fill in the application form and later submit the application to the counter and get the token number for it and later wait in the cue for your number to b called.After that submit the necessary things and pay the amount.later they will give u the receipt and they wil inform you on call and message you when you receive the PCC Certificate..It will be issued within 4 to 7 working days.

Hi Jahal Khan

Glad to hear you managed to get your requirements sorted out.

Thanks for the update and sharing of your experience. This information will be useful to anyone looking at getting such clearance.

Thank you Jahal Khan for the useful info.

I Should thank you all also for providing and sharing information benefitting all the expatriates and proving this site to be very useful and handy :)

Yep that's the general procedure :)

We're happy you got your work done and we're always here to assist people !

Good luck with your new job , and we hope you enjoy your stay in this tiny Island :D

Thanks alot for your support and i am glad to hear from you all.. Its a tiny island and  beautiful place indeed  :D