Making friend with friendly people !

Hello , I'm newbie in here and love to make friends with others !
I loved to hear experience from all people that travel through the world , thought I don't have the chance .
So if you interested , let be friends !!!!

P/S : I don't use it to make some personal advantages ( like finding boyfriend or etc,)  , just purely want to make friends . And sr for English grammar ( not my mother languages !)
Cheers !

Hey!
I've just started working in HCMC, and also want to meet nice people!
So if you want to meet- just send me a pm!

Ok ! Very happy to meet you, laufmari ! Let be friend :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I like to be friend with you, so how do I start ;)?

Hi,
We are having our Monthly gathering for this month as below. Do come to meet us:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=543149

See you.
Cheers
Richard

lilith235 wrote:

Hello , I'm newbie in here and love to make friends with others !
I loved to hear experience from all people that travel through the world , thought I don't have the chance .
So if you interested , let be friends !!!!

P/S : I don't use it to make some personal advantages ( like finding boyfriend or etc,)  , just purely want to make friends . And sr for English grammar ( not my mother languages !)
Cheers !

Nice to meet you, if you're interesting in street food or coffee, let be friend. :D

Not used to using to message on IP so is the message for me? Or all
Anyway, nice to meet new people, I'm not into dating or anything similar...unless Collin Darrel or Enrique Iglesias is in the group lol... I think European man is the most romantic and gentleman on earth, but Vietnamese man laugh out loud on my joke!!! I dislike Chinese and Korea in general (they talk loud and spit too much) and I love ghe rest ... I have lesbian and gay friend, old and young friend, please do not feel negative about my post...

Traceyalyssa wrote:

Not used to using to message on IP so is the message for me? Or all
Anyway, nice to meet new people, I'm not into dating or anything similar...unless Collin Darrel or Enrique Iglesias is in the group lol... I think European man is the most romantic and gentleman on earth, but Vietnamese man laugh out loud on my joke!!! I dislike Chinese and Korea in general (they talk loud and spit too much) and I love ghe rest ... I have lesbian and gay friend, old and young friend, please do not feel negative about my post...

Thank you for your most unbiased and thoughtful post. Sure it doesn't make you sound politically correct at all.

Everything is political without our notice, everyone is under government control, want it or not!

Hello everyone,

We are drifting away from the topic here.

Can you share only about "Making friend with friendly people !", please.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello everyone > just to inform you that some off topic posts have been removed from here.

Hi there.
I'm new in town also.
I'm Conor, Irish and Canadian, I've lived in both countries.
If anyone would like to meetup sometime for a coffee or a beer, I'm down for that :)

Hello, nice to meet you!

Hi Lilith,

Welcome to HCM, can hang out, let me know

So did anyone actually end up meeting lilith?

Hi all, add me to your group. Thnaks ,Hung