How safe is Riyadh

Hopes all are doing fine.
Recently I have got an offer from Riyadh(for some IT position with BTech degree).Before considering offer I just want to check some more details with you ,who are living there for long tearm.Saudi particularly in Riyadh there is so much restriction and I am considering all this this.
What I am warried about is,how much safe in living here.Because currently over the Middle East civil war is going on particularly related to ISIS.So,are you people are feeling any types of insecurity due to this.

Thanks

It's safe in general

No civil war going on here. And we have absolutely no 'insecurity' feelings.
As you come from India, fyi more than a million in Saudi Arabia are from your country. So, don't worry.

It's safer than Paris for sure!

1.3M Indian are working & living in Saudi Arabia you are the first one asking this nonsense question  :dumbom:

Why come if you've doubts and fears about war and ISIS? Stay back there itself...

KSA is one of the safest...

Why u gotta be so rude...?

Homey here is not well knowledgeable about the region so he's clearing up his doubts.

I wasn't being rude, just irritated...

KSA is one of the safest and so far there isn't news of any civil war here and then the question comes about it..

Restriction question is still ok...

Anyways apologies for it...

Hi bro

I'm new to Riyadh and I had exactly the same thought before coming here.

Don't worry, Riyadh is pretty safe. I have been to many countries but I have to say I feel very safe in Riyadh but the downside is yeah... there's nothing much happening here besides the malls and restaurants and cafes...

Cheers!

To give you an idea, from were i came, even in daylight you can get mugged, robbed or even killed by drug crazed lunatics. In SA, i was re introduced again to daily and nightly joggings in the park without any fear. People will come and greet me, very warm and friendly. Only downside is there's no movie theatre, bars and fancy girls :)

Riyadh is a cool place, not like the west or east of KSA.... but yeah...everyone minds their own business so just don't go looking for trouble not just here it's the same everywhere... and your question makes me feel India is soo safe :D