Looking for reliable Motorbike rental

Are there any motorbike rental shops in Danang that rent newer motorbikes in good condition? 

Tried contacting some but few spoke English and their bikes didnt look reliable.

Hi, we tried some bike rental shops recently, each bike had little or no brakes, or just wouldn't go.
Solved the problem at the Song Cong Hotel which have a selection of bikes, all serviced and checked for 150k vnd a day. Probably most Hotels have this service and you don't have to be staying there...

Thanks for the information.  Here I was wasting time looking for a reliable motorbike shops when I shouldve contacted hotels in Danang!    :)

hi,
There are some Places for renting motorbike along Ngô Quyền street. there are many kinds of motorbikes there. To secure their quality, you should check first, if you dont want, you can refuse to rent and find another one.
I also saw your written about bread in Da nang. Đồng Tiến is the popular brand of bread in Da nang because it is quite safe, and fresh.

Hi,

Thanks for the location of motorbike rentals.  I knew there had to be somewhere Danang where they were all located together.

As for bread, do you have a favorite place to buy Bánh mì sandwich?