Unusual question about travel insurance

My daughter will be travelling one way from Buenos Aires to London in December and I have already bought her e-ticket with Air Europa. I have tried to ensure this trip from UK or Ireland Insurance companies, but they will not insure trips which do not commence/end in Ireland/UK. Is there any company which might offer this insurance - maybe a European one based in Buenos Aires ?

Appreciate your assistance/mil gracias a ustedes

Hello there thegeezer,

Welcome on board  :)

You can contact our partner in travel insurance and inquire about it. Here is the link : Travel insurance Buenos Aires

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi,

I am working on visa document for Belgium country from India. I have job offer and work permit.Check list say for travel insurance but what i can see travel insurance is applicable for short term stay and not for long term. Experienced person opinion welcome.

vandu123 wrote:

Hi,

I am working on visa document for Belgium country from India. I have job offer and work permit.Check list say for travel insurance but what i can see travel insurance is applicable for short term stay and not for long term. Experienced person opinion welcome.

The way I see it is that you will need the travel insurance whilst in transit from India to Europe only, not long term.
As you are not yet employed and still working on the visa you will not be covered by the employers insurance whilst in transit.
I would suggest that you contact them for clarification.