Here you'll have an answer ps for all your concerns

Ladies and gents,

If you have any concern about Saudi Arabia.
Kindly, don't hesitate to contact me to have the answers.

Safe and sounds!

Hi.how are u.my husband is doing job in company sodia arb in ryadh as laboure salery 2400 .free acomodation and traspotation by company.I have done masters in political science.I Have also stiching skil and teaching expirience.I want to set with my husband.plz tel me any school job

Lenovo456 wrote:

Hi.how are u.my husband is doing job in company sodia arb in ryadh as laboure salery 2400 .free acomodation and traspotation by company.I have done masters in political science.I Have also stiching skil and teaching expirience.I want to set with my husband.plz tel me any school job

Hi, you can place your resume in job portals like bayt.com, gulftalent.com, mihnati.com etc.

Also you can find jobs in expatriates.com.

You can get a teaching job easily here... in sha Allah..  :)

Dear azfar789,

There're many vacancies regarding the teaching field.
Kindly, you can check for some vacancies with this website.
bayt.com

Hopefully, this information is helpful.

Please let me know if you need a further details.

im currently applying for driving license in saudi arabia. I have failed 2 times in automatic transmission vehicle driving test and i found out that if you passed on the automatic driving test you only get to drive automatic vehicles in saudi arabia. Is it true or you can still  drive manual transmission vehicles if you passed the automatic transmission vehicle driving test?

What should i do?

haroun cris wrote:

im currently applying for driving license in saudi arabia. I have failed 2 times in automatic transmission vehicle driving test and i found out that if you passed on the automatic driving test you only get to drive automatic vehicles in saudi arabia. Is it true or you can still  drive manual transmission vehicles if you passed the automatic transmission vehicle driving test?

What should i do?

" Practice makes a man perfect "

It's true , you can't drive a manual car if you opt for auto transmission .
So , best choice , get trained on a manual transmission car , and go for the test !

Thanks for info.I can't see the link.plz snd me more details

Hey!

Is it safe and easy for single females to live independently in Jazan? And do you have any idea about accommodation there?

Ok thank you for reply. Actually i knw how to drive both but i failed in parallel. Then i will go for manual. Thanx