Any Cambodians living in Ecuador?

We are new in Equador, my wife is Cambodian but does not read or speak either English or Spanish.

If there are any Cambodians living in Equador she would love to meet you and converse about life in Equador.

Please email me.

Thanks.

When I did a search 2 years ago for Filipinos in Ecuador I only found one.  I am thinking  Cambodians are going to be even more difficult to find.  Good luck.

If there are any Cambodians living in Spanish-speaking countries anywhere in the world, they have yet to show up on the interactive migration map based on United Nations statistics.

They're not in Ecuador, other South American countries, Central America, Mexico or Spain.

Here are a few countries to which Cambodian Expats have moved...

U.S.A.          173,000 Cambodians
    France           64,000
    Australia        34,000
    Canada         23,000

Why are there 64,000 Cambodians living in France and none (or negligible) in next-door Spain?...

Cambodia was a colony of France for 90 years, until 1953.

Source for migration statistics:  The interactive migration map at www.migrationpolicy.org .. based on statistics from the U.N. Population Division's 2013 estimates.  If you visit that website, type International Migration Statistics into the welcome-page search box to navigate over to the interactive map.  Source for Cambodia-France colonial dates:  Wikipedia.

cccmedia in Quito

cccmedia wrote:

If there are any Cambodians living in Spanish-speaking countries anywhere in the world, they have yet to show up on the interactive migration map based on United Nations statistics.

They're not in Ecuador, other South American countries, Central America, Mexico or Spain.

Here are a few countries to which Cambodian Expats have moved...

U.S.A.          173,000 Cambodians
    France           64,000
    Australia        34,000
    Canada         23,000

Why are there 64,000 Cambodians living in France and none (or negligible) in next-door Spain?...

Cambodia was a colony of France for 90 years, until 1953.

Source:  The interactive migration map at www.migrationpolicy.org .. based on statistics from the U.N. Population Division's 2013 estimates.  If you visit that website, type International Migration Statistics into the welcome-page search box to navigate over to the interactive map.

cccmedia in Quito

Unfortunately one of the targets last night in Paris was a Cambodian restaurant