Puerto Galera

Hi, fellow expats and pinoy's.  I am looking to rent a house in Puerto Galera and can sign a one year contract with a monthly budget of 20k pesos.  Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

And if I find a nice place, be sure to visit. :)

checck sulit.com.ph and olx.com , maybe even craiglist.com ( find philippines ... you might have to google for it )

jeepney wrote:

Hi, fellow expats and pinoy's.  I am looking to rent a house in Puerto Galera and can sign a one year contract with a monthly budget of 20k pesos.  Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

And if I find a nice place, be sure to visit. :)

Big house for rent, big house include two Air conditioned Room with 4 beds per rooms,
refrigerator and 1 private toilet and bath with cold shower plus kitchen with complete cooking and dining facilities plus a living room with cable TV. electric bills and water bills are include to the monthly rate. 24 hours generator standby.

Small rooms for rent, Small room include 1 Air conditioned Room with two double beds,
refrigerator and 1 private toilet and bath with cold shower plus kitchen with complete cooking and dining facilities plus a living room with cable TV. electric bills and water bills are include to the monthly rate. 24 hours generator standby.

The owner well clean your house or your unit every 3 days.

Big house maximum of 8 people per Apartment Unit.

Per night  rate 5,000 pesos.

Monthly rate 35,000 pesos.

They also have the small spaces for
Small room maximum of 4 people Unit.

Per night rate 2,500 pesos.
Monthly rate 27,000 pesos.

I guess you can still bargain for the price since you are alone and will take the place for a year. Have a good day!

[email protected]
Mobile No. +639-207581164  /  +639-173538838

dame.. you are not reading his post....
he has a budget of 20k .. not 27, not 35 ....

jeepney .. you could also check out other expat forums for philippines ... id suggest forums like livingabroad.ccom,

a quick search on ggoogle on " house for rent puerto galera " netted me several results, form ayosdito,puertogalera.net, sulit.ccom and others.. do the job and you could save a LOT of money....
Dont go for the fest, (seemingly) best ... puerto galera is big even thou its small.. you have to define more what you are looking for...

- in central SABANG ( tourist spot) or in the municipality of puerto galera proper ... secluded house or in a village, normal village or executive, walled villlage ? ... etc

vihalvor wrote:

jeepney .. you could also check out other expat forums for philippines ... id suggest forums like livingabroad.ccom,

a quick search on ggoogle on " house for rent puerto galera " netted me several results, form ayosdito,puertogalera.net, sulit.ccom and others.. do the job and you could save a LOT of money....
Dont go for the fest, (seemingly) best ... puerto galera is big even thou its small.. you have to define more what you are looking for...

- in central SABANG ( tourist spot) or in the municipality of puerto galera proper ... secluded house or in a village, normal village or executive, walled villlage ? ... etc

i am reading thats why i wrote he can still bargain   to get the 20 k. Its just a quote - prices of rentals in that place.  I am pretty sure he'll get what he wants.

check these

sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/2227611/puerto+galera+house+for+rent+or+for+Sale?referralKeywords=puerto+galera+house+for+rent

as a foreeigner in puerto galera? .. probably not :P . ive been there so many times, ive never seen a fresh foreigner getting up tp 7k discount, even for a 1-year contract... i have friends living there for decades, and rebates like that ... only after many years where the local community knows the person well :P

dame de trésor wrote:
vihalvor wrote:

i am reading thats why i wrote he can still bargain   to get the 20 k. Its just a quote - prices of rentals in that place.  I am pretty sure he'll get what he wants.

vihalvor wrote:

as a foreeigner in puerto galera? .. probably not :P . ive been there so many times, ive never seen a fresh foreigner getting up tp 7k discount, even for a 1-year contract... i have friends living there for decades, and rebates like that ... only after many years where the local community knows the person well :P

dame de trésor wrote:
vihalvor wrote:

hehehheeh :P you're not good then... PEACE DUDE! animo lasalle!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the help, yes I've been checking out the free classifieds, but most of those places are built by foreigners and seemed to be overpriced on the net by 35%.  I've been to Puerto Galera about 15 times in the past two years, guess I will head down this weekend and take the mountain bike to scout something out.

If anyone has a place for my budget you can email [email protected]

Thanks for your Help,

:)

good luck, dude.... if youre in sabang, drop by Captn Greggs and just ask for advice there.. theres NOONE the owner ( chuck - an aussie) DONt know there.. :P