Internet Quality in Cuernavaca

Hi. I work from my laptop, which I'm hoping will enable me to spend time in Cuernavaca, but I'm not sure if the Internet there is reliable and will allow me to use Skype. Anybody know? If so, what provider should I be paying for the best service?

Cablemas services Cuernavaca and yes, it is high speed and capable of supporting Skype.

Thanks so much for the help! Would you mind telling me approximately how much it costs in U.S. dollars a month and does it take a long time for them to provide you with access?

izzi is another service in Cuernavaca. The site shows prices in pesos and currently it is 16.72 pesos to the US dollar.

Joaquin, does it take a long time for them to come out and set up your modem and stuff? I mean would I have to wait a week, two weeks, a month for servce to begin?

It should be less than a week. If there are people on the street where you live, it might be sooner since they won't have to string additional cable. Of course, many apartments are including wi-fi in the lease, so you might not have to order it separately.

Thanks again!