Looking for a small piece of Land In Sierra Leone

Hi,
I'm Omar from Morocco,
I would like to buy a small piece of land in Sierra Leone.
I was wondering if is allowed to foregners and how much can that be?
Thank you so much

Foreign nationals have access to land in Sierra Leone on long term lease basis - 25 years or more (conditional).

What size of land are you looking for?
Where - in the capital Freetown or provincial Headquarters - Kenema, Bo or Makeni?
Preferred location -River front, seaside ?

pdavies.

Hi,
I guess the capital is more expencive so I would avoid it.
any of thoose provinces are fine it depends on the price.

What you need the land for, the size of land and the location of town/city determines the cost. It also varies from one geographical location to the other and the dimensions (measurements) also vary from one location to the other. A plot of land in Kenema (East) for example is 80 ft. X 80 ft. whilst in Bo (South) is 60 ft. X 80 ft.

I have land in BO and Kenema. If u need land in Bo or Kenema, contact me i will sell or lease mine  to u. But first tell me the size of the land u want to buy. **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private for own security.

Sorry, I am not looking for land. I was just helping someone who is in search of one.

Is there a website with a list of people who wish to buy or lease land in Sierra Leone?

@omaryounes04

Are you still looking for land in Sierra leone?

This is an old inactive thread and the OP has not posted here since 2015, so do not expect a reply.

This is an old inactive thread and the OP has not posted here since 2015, so do not expect a reply.

Take the time to check dates before posting. Thank you.

-@stumpy