Who may consider sharing a month's lease with me?

Hi All:

I plan to spend a month in the Dakar area beginning in mid-June. Is any other academic minded female traveling there around the same time, who may consider sharing a month's lease with me?

Welcome to Expat.com Antsop  ;)

I have introduced your post in a new discussion thread titled "Who may consider sharing a month's lease with me?" in the Dakar Forum. This will surely allow you to obtain more accurate responses from other members!

Yud :)

Thanks. I appreciate the intervention.

Hi, My name is Lindiwe and I am from South Africa. I really wouldn't mind sharing a lease with you for a month. I am fun, easy and love life. I have a passion for human rights and gender issues as well. My only condition is if my boyfriend were allowed to come and visit. He's Senegalese, well educated and very polite and could also assist us in navigating our way around. If you're interested, please get back to me on cost.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Lindiwe :)

Armand

Hello, i'm passie

Hello and welcome on board Passie!

An introduction maybe?

Regards
Armand

hello, i'm a Guinean citizen living in cairo egypt.and i will be coming to dakar today. I would like to have a place to stay, i will be staying for 2months maximum. Thanks a lot for the interest