Trying to relocate to Mauritius

Hi guys, I am South African in Australia, trying to relocate to Mauritius,, please help!!
Carol

Hi Carol

I would be happy to help if I can. What are your questions? If I can't help I am sure you are at the right place as many other members will be able to answer any questions you may have.

Keep well,

Rene

Hi Carol,

I guess you should directly ask your questions ... by the way reading the guide is always a good start

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/africa/mauritius/

All the best,

Julien

Hi Julien,
Perhaps I too should start from the beginning. I have recently enrolled at the MITD College in Soulliac to do an NTC3 Agricultural course.

All went well as I proceeded to submit all the necessary documentation, Application forms, Bank Statements, letters of invite from friends I have in Mu, medical certificates, you name it I sent it. However through all this it still has not been clarified as to what my course will  cost. MITD has sent me their portion of their cost, I still have to receive figures from the Agricultural department with whom they work in conjunction.

Bit crazy,,,, I would have thought they would have been able to tell me up front what the cost will be. As I mentioned, am currently still in Australia,,, I am leaving on Monday 16th Nov, heading for South Africa where I will have my medical done, being more cost effective than here in Australia.

I would also like to know if there is a specific age for work sponsorship.? I was in Mu many years ago, my eldest son was born in Curepipe. We used to stay on the Koenig Estate across the river at Tamarin,,, long before Mu was a tourist destination like now.

I have since not heard anything from the college ??? Just letting you know my side of the story!!

Carol

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forum - please register in the business directory, thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct