How to migrate to Canada permanently

How do I migrate to Canada permanently. I'm a Nigerian presently living in Nigeria. And how's the availability of jobs to.new migrants???
Regards

Hello desmondfilani and welcome on board Expat.com

This question has been asked several times on the Canada forum.

Browsing the latter by ' Forum Categories', to the right of your first post here, you may gather some infos.

Canada only allows migration for people having expertise in work fields they are recruiting. Diplomas are a must if you want a successful migration.

Try checking out your eligibility on the official website here : www.cic.gc.ca/english

Reading our Living in Canada guide may help also

Regards
Kenjee

I am an American citizen, but my husband is a Nigerian citizen.  We have 2 small children, and looking to move to Canada ASAP!  Does anyone know how to start the process of migrating from the U.S. to Canada?

Unless you have lots of spare time to sieve through the tonnes of information and the various routes that one can take to immigrate to Canada (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp), I would engage the services of a qualified immigration consultant. Especially since you have a pretty interesting mix, one have both spouse of different nationality and 2 younger children. Do make sure they are registered and authentic Canadian immigration consultant.

I AM FROM COTE D'IVOIRE AND I WANT TO MIGRATE TO CANADA. HOW DO I PROCEED?

Hello Obogamo33

kenjee wrote:

This question has been asked several times on the Canada forum.

Browsing the latter by ' Forum Categories', to the right of your first post here, you may gather some infos.

Canada only allows migration for people having expertise in work fields they are recruiting. Diplomas are a must if you want a successful migration.

Try checking out your eligibility on the official website here : www.cic.gc.ca/english

Reading our Living in Canada guide may help also

p.s: Could you please lower your caps lock when participating on the forum? As it is considered same as rude and shouting.

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee