Need Dental Work Recommendation

My husband is in need of dental work, 2 implants and a crown.  He's looking for recommendations, preferably in Santiago or the N. Coast. 

Merci beau coup

Dr. Leppe in Puerto Plata

Thank you Planner, and so sorry to learn of your accident.  I'm glad to hear that it's not more serious.  I hope this will not become an ongoing nightmare for you.

Thanks!!!!

Sorry do  not know of anyone.  But if you contact Dr. Monica (a local dentist who many of use not only terrific but well accepted in the community.  She may be able to refer you to someone.

Dr. Monica Garcia
809-571-9949
[email protected]

She also speaks perfect English.

Bob K

My daughter is a dental surgeon in Santiago. She does implants. She speaks very good English. message me if interested. She did my entire mouth with implants. no complaints jajaja
mike

@Bob K

When you day "local", where are you referring to?

My daughter is a dental surgeon in Santiago. She does implants. She speaks very good English. message me if interested. She did my entire mouth with implants. no complaints jajaja
mike
-@texasdonkey

Does she do crowns? If so, how long should we stay in DR so the work is complete?

@Caribbean wantabe

Hello,in Santiago Dr.Juan Jose Cestero -Clinical Dental

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome Jean. This thread is 8 years old. Bob is no longer active. For current recommendations start a new thread.