Removal firms ... GB to BG ... any suggestions?

Thank you everybody for all your replies to my previous questions.

The new question on my list is ...

Now that I have got my house in VT I am hoping to move some of my furniture and belongings there from South West England next spring. I won't have enough to fill a shipping container but I might have a van full, so can anybody suggest safe and reliable ways of getting my stuff moved or the names of trustworthy removal firms please?

Terry

Yes,,,google UK 2 BG,,company helped me move,,trustworthy too,,,,,

Thanks Eddie. I've just looked them up. They sound very good but although I expected it to be expensive I was a bit surprised by their charges. I'm going to have to have a good old clear out before I go.

:)

Just got a quote from these guys. Lot cheaper than others.
Eddie I take it you used these guys?
Are they good yes?

Thanks for the tip 👍🏻

Yes Paul,,,i used them,,they are very reliable & trustworthy,,, :)

They have a good reputation among many Brits over here and are usually seen as the cheapest among the good ones.  Your other alternative is to buy a van, move yourself and then sell it when you're established here.

We have used them many times and trust me its worth £120 m3 they charge, for that they come to your house pickup your items then up to holding depot, load onto lorry bring it here to BG, load out to smaller van and drop off to your house. Had a 6x6 monster quad taken over last year (ask Gylnn) caused a few eye opens at the boarders but due to the drivers small talk few photos of the boarder guards sat on it they got it here.

Thank you everybody for your advice.