Chiang Mai Holistic Doctor

Hello all,

I am in Chiang Mai and want to go to a holistic doctor. I have had chronic sinus problems for years now and acid reflux. I would like to go to someone who can treat the problem. I want someone knowledgeable not someone who is going to rip me off. I would appreciate any recommendations. Thank you.

With all dues respect, neither of those issues should be left to a "Holistic Doctor" as they both could be signs of more serious issues or lead to more serious issues if left untreated.

I have been to western doctors. They simply say, take antibiotics, take prilosec. They refuse to get to the root of the problem. That is how it is with American doctors.

If you like Natural medicine you can contact Saraphii Khua Mung Thai Traditional medicine. They use a very strongly natural medicine. Sometime is a good idea.

Mubgkala Chinese Medicine Clinic
Very reputable and I have had excellent care

Excellent, 25 years ago I studied many years Chinese Medicine. Sometime also I use the Meridian line for take care my custmer's problems.

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
OxyContin in Thailand
By Gptraveler
Nice orthodontist
By Martchela
Japanese encephalitis vaccination?
By expatpam
Dentist in Chiang Mai
By meganlang

Expatriate health insurance in Chiang Mai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Chiang Mai

Moving to Chiang Mai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Chiang Mai

Travel insurance in Chiang Mai

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Chiang Mai

Flights to Chiang Mai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Chiang Mai