Job offered for turaif in saudi Arabia

Dear friends,

I have got an offered for mechanical supervisor in turaif , saudi Arabia with basic salary of 8000 sar with single status so it ok with this salary working in turaif..accommodation and food provided by company . I m married and I have  2 child one is 4 years and second us 4 months so what is the chance of getting married status ..so I m very confusion about this offer..currently my salary is 50000 month indian ruppes..please help..

Thanks in advance..

Ask for family status cause your final package would depend on it as your housing transportation all will decrease as its single status...

Also you'll have to bear your family visa expenses, insurance, air tickets, schooling and what not...

Other than these issues the package is pretty good...

And Turaif is almost at the border...So expect a desert there and few expats only...

Hope it helps....

Thanks ali for your valuable advise..
Is there any sociality near turaif and safe for working  ..
Please reply..

hbgohil2011 wrote:

Thanks ali for your valuable advise..
Is there any sociality near turaif and safe for working  ..
Please reply..

I've no idea at all...I just heard and checked it on Google maps...You too can have a look...

Hi, just moved to Turaif. Small city but calm and beautiful with the necessary amenities. Can't say much for schools though. All the best

I guess which company offered job for you. Brother sorry for being outspoken but you will not get family status and there is no school. I will suggest you to accept the offer and join considering difficult job market in Saudi Arabia. You can keep your family in nearby city.

Dear Sir,

Have you been settled in Turaif?

After reading your query I am also in the same condition.

Please share your experience in turaif with your family.

well i'm located near turaif city almost weather condition right now is winter but you can keep your family in Hail city ,
in hail you will find almost evrything like schools colleges etc