Hirepro for work

Hi, I have been asked to submit an application through this agency for work in Saudi. Has anybody ever worked through them before. The pay ranges from $36,000 to $42,000 with all the benefits. Housing allowance is 25%; (of what I'm not sure, but hopefully of the pay. It is for teaching16-18-year-olds so it may be a vocational college

Any info would be appreciated

Cheers

Oh, and one more thing. They say the visa is a business visa for the first 90 days. I'm not sure if that is OK. Apparently they fly you to Bahrain to get the visa. Is that normal?

No, its not normal but its the only visa they can get probably because the company they are recruiting for is either new, or not established enough to offer iqamahs to their employees

rareshine wrote:

No, its not normal but its the only visa they can get probably because the company they are recruiting for is either new, or not established enough to offer iqamahs to their employees

I thought it sounded a bit strange. Looking into them a bit more it looks like they recruit for vocational colleges, but I don't know who they are recruiting for yet as they don't say in this ad

Here is the job
ASAP start
Visa available for: US, UK, Australia, Ireland ONLY Please
20 ESL Male & Female instructors
5 ICT Male and Female instructors
5 Math
Students age: 18-22 years old
~ BA or BS is required
~ For ESL: CELTA or TEFL or TESOL (120 hours) required -
if you do not hold BA/BS and 120 hours TEFL, TESOL or CELTA or MA in TESOL or
Linguistics please do Not apply.
Below is the pay for the position, please make sure you are fine with this.
• Salary ranges from 36,000USD to 42,000USD basic annual package
+ housing and transport for females
+ housing and transport Allowance for male
• Health insurance
• 30 days annual vacation
• Air ticket

And somel details
7. How many years experience do you have teaching high school (16 years old and above)?

9. Our client is offer business visa the first 90 days and thereafter, they will switch it to an iqama. Are you ok with that? They ay fly you on to Bahrain to obtain your business visa and then cross the bridge to Saudi.