Residence permit sticker

Heard that the rules changed. Work visa applied outside of Bahrain can get the residence permit sticker at airport upon arrival.

Anyone can confirm this ?  :)

no one knows ?  :D

Kel.TCY,

came across a couple of them who just entered Bahrain and they just have temporary stamp during arrival.

T&R

logicalindian wrote:

Kel.TCY,

came across a couple of them who just entered Bahrain and they just have temporary stamp during arrival.

T&R

Thanks bro for the reply. Once I have the stamp I will be able to exit and enter without problem right ?

Kel.TCY wrote:
logicalindian wrote:

Kel.TCY,

T&R

Thanks bro for the reply. Once I have the stamp I will be able to exit and enter without problem right ?

Yup, Once you got you Sticker on your passport then you never face any problem in exit or entry.

Yes, the RP issue/ RP expiry will also be mentioned on the stamp (green).

T&R

Guys, I can now confirm. Resident permit sticker is now stick right on the spot after your photo session :)
Just done mine and everything take less than 10mins.

Hmm.. wonder if its only for specific nationalities or for everyone, usual procedure was you come with a temp. stamp get your medical done, apply for cpr and then you get the stamp.

Nope. It's for all i believe. They have stack of Resident permit sticker there.

If so then great news  :top:

What if you are cutrent on vacation but forget to keep residence permit sticker what can i do in the immigration?

Stop posting the same question on multiple threads.  I answered on another thread.