How to open a cupcake business

Hello. My name is Adrienna. I'm living here in Sport City Amman Jordan. I want to open a cupcake business. Does anyone know what licenses I might need and where I can buy the equipment from? Also would I have to bake them in the shop or could I bake at home then transfer to the shop. It's a really small place but it's a start. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

try this first
http://www.mit.gov.jo/EN/Pages/default.aspx

I have just started making cupcakes and cookies for anyone who's interested in buying. I don't like the shops here too much. I'm stuck on American cakes and cookies. Lol. I can make pies if needed. I love pies. Just email me or whatsapp me. My info should be here. I'm on Facebook as well. Adrienna's cupcakes. I don't have a lot of pics posted. Only what I've made for a few people.

Magdalena3322 wrote:

I can make pies if needed. I love pies. Just email me or whatsapp me..

You send pie and cake via email and whatsapp?

Nice colorful creative cakes. If they have a special delicious taste different from the ones being offered in markets or cake shops, you should be successful selling them. Good luck

Hi Adrienna

You may want to register your business in DIRECTORY section for serious responses.

Good luck
Z

Xeeschan wrote:

Hi Adrienna

You may want to register your business in DIRECTORY section for serious responses.

Good luck
Z

it is really a good idea...

mohdq2002 wrote:
Xeeschan wrote:

Hi Adrienna

Good luck
Z

It maybe a good idea for advertising, not for well ment ideas which are the ne plus ultra for selling any kind of product. Further I advise to register Ur business whether at home or in a shop.

JO/EU wrote:
mohdq2002 wrote:
Xeeschan wrote:

Hi Adrienna

Good luck
Z

It maybe a good idea for advertising, not for well ment ideas which are the ne plus ultra for selling any kind of product. Further I advise to register Ur business whether at home or in a shop.

Yes, this is very good

Lol. Very funny. Obviously I meant you can contact me via email and whatsapp. Lol. But I think you already knew that.

Magdalena3322 wrote:

Lol. Very funny. Obviously I meant you can contact me via email and whatsapp. Lol. But I think you already knew that.

Just kidding  ;)  By the way, should u need serious taster for your cakes, my cat and I volunteer  :D

I generally find there is a lack of juiciness. You could try to fill this gap. The outside lures ones attention already, complete your works with a  pleasant taste. Decide where u want to build your business, distribute through a opening event, the best way to let the world know your product exists. Good luck

JO/EU wrote:
Magdalena3322 wrote:

Just kidding  ;)  By the way, should u need serious taster for your cakes, my cat and I volunteer  :D

i am also ready  :kiss:

mohdq2002 wrote:
JO/EU wrote:
Magdalena3322 wrote:

i am also ready  :kiss:

Lol

Ok guys you all need to check out my page. Doesn't anyone want homemade pies or cookies or cupcakes? It's under Adrienna's cupcakes. I usually make cakes so there aren't a lot of cupcake pics. I don't know how many of you are Americans but happy thanksgiving if you are.

I usually bake my own.

Lol. Ok. I know many people do make their own but there are lots who do not so if you know anyone just pass it along. Thanks.

Why don't you ask us to try your Cupcakes and Pie first,and then we can market it thru our Dear Friends.

Ahh...How much for the Pumpkin Pie ?

Of course good idea. But where would I go? I mean if I want people to try for example the pie I would need to meet a group of people somewhere so everyone can taste. Not just one person I mean. So do you know how I could do that?

Why don't you join us for Our Expats Dinner with Primadona ?

Kate29 wrote:

Why don't you join us for Our Expats Dinner with Primadona ?

no, this not good idea Kate29, your meeting is just for Expats, and i am not..... or do you want to taste without me ;)

Lol. Ok how about I make a new post. Everyone can type in a date and time that they're available. Then maybe meet at city mall or Makkah mall. I can bring little Mini cupcakes and mini pies. How's that sound?

First time buy one, second for free. Afterwards, buy 5, one free  :D  For me, buy non, 10 for free  :P

Like I said I could have mini pies and cakes for FREE so everyone could try them. If yall like then yall can order. Not for free. Lol.

I think the best thing to do would be to perhaps start with your neighborhood. If there are families with little kids around, there will always be demand for confectionery and baked items for kids. Besides, if you promote home cooked food, everyone will be happy to purchase it.

Hope this will be a good start.
Z

of course i will buy...

Aren't you in irbid?

Maybe he will go along the way from Irbid to Amman for your free Cupcakes :D

Magdalena3322 wrote:

Aren't you in irbid?

yes, i live in Irbid...

Kate29 wrote:

Why not, if they are delicious, by the way, I am from Amman but i live in Irbid where i work, and I drive every week to Amman to visit my parents.

mohdq2002 wrote:
Kate29 wrote:

Why not, if they are delicious, by the way, I am from Amman but i live in Irbid where i work, and I drive every week to Amman to visit my parents.

No excuses left, you'll have to let mohdq taste your cupcakes (the chocolate ones naturally )

No excuses left, you'll have to let mohdq taste your cupcakes (the chocolate ones naturally )

this is a good idea  :)

Are we actually talking about cupcakes any more?  :lol::shy

Lol

Confusing cupcakes  :D

Indeed :P

why not.... i am eager to taste  :kiss:

Congratulation with the new business, appetite is open for a nice pie  :)

post the address and lets see how we can help you, i might be able to help with some nice decoration.