Work permit and business visa

dear all,
I need a complete procedure to work in Cambodia. Currently, I am discussing with a company. Please someone tell me the procedure in working in Cambodia.

What you need to apply for a visa to Cambodia
• A passport that is valid for at least another six months and has at least one blank page
• A passport-sized photo (if you don't have this, you can just pay a $2 fee)
Where to apply for a Cambodian visa:
* Airport
* Embassy

Cambodian “ordinary” visa.
For anyone who is considering staying in Cambodia for an extended period of time, the ordinary visa (E class) is the best option. This visa used to be called the business visa but is now called the normal or ordinary visa. It is also valid for 30
days and costs $25. The difference between the ordinary visa and the tourist visa is that the ordinary one can be extended indefinitely. Once you have your first 30-day ordinary visa for Cambodia, you can extend it from inside the country for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.

In order to get a work permit, your employer needs to apply for you through the Ministry of Interior abd you will have to provide the following:
•     3 sets of Application Form as issued by the Ministry of Interior
•     Passport with valid visa
•     3 photographs (4×6), taken from the front without hat or glasses
•     Certificate of Health from a physician in Cambodia
•     Written work contract
•     Insurance policy issued by employer or any insurance company

You will also have to pay a fee. Although the actual amount of the fee is not stated in Prakas 555, the document concerning Cambodia's “Management of Foreigners' Work Permits,” it's generally known to be $100.

(c) Move to Cambodia by Lina Goldberg