Spanish teaching in England

Hello, dear people!

As a native Spanish speaker with a Master's Degree and who tries to seek a place in the world, I find Spanish teaching my most valuable weapon for survival. I just wanted to know if there's some reasonable demand of native Spanish teachers in England (mostly London and surroundings).

There are, and have been for many years now, many Spanish, German, French etc etc native speakers living in and around London. In other words, London is flooded with just about every native tongue/language on the planet. And just like the job situation in London where you have 45 people applying for 1 job whereby they all have the same qualifications and level of experience, it is not a case of - if there's some reasonable demand of native Spanish teachers... - It is more of a case of being a private teacher / self-employed teacher where you advertise in the online classifieds, word of mouth, etc to build up a niche business.

With private lessons and teaching in general I find it is more of a case of word of mouth and who the client likes and trusts before the actual "how clever are you" part of the lesson and "what can you teach me". Especially if you are teaching Madam in Chelsea, Maida Vale or St John's Wood. People in London are very wary about who they let in their house and also where (which neighbourhood) they visit in London for lessons.

With the above said, this has knocked down the price considerably per hour.