Facebook groups - relocating to Tamarin from South Africa

Hi there

I have joined a few Facebook groups but I can't seem to find the 'Black river mums' page. Is this page invite only? If so could someone please invite me? Moving to Tamarin from South Africa in January with my hubby and our little boy and have been told this is a very good group to join.

Hi Rene, and welcome to Expat.com !

I guess you could easily find all the answers to your questions on Expat.com - you just need to ask.

How could we possibly help you ?

Take care,

Julien

Thanks Julien

I have already found the blog to be very helpful!

I will post some questions in the appropriate forum categories as this will probably be the easiest.

Thanks for the help, it is much appreciated :-)

you're very welcome !

Hi Rene, We are also from SA and just joined this blog. We are coming to Flic en Flac in January (1jan-23Jan) to investigate the possibility to move to Mauritius permanently. If it is at all possible, i would like to meet up with you while we are there. We are grandparents. my email address is xxx if you would like to get in touch with me. Kindest regards, Nicky Smit

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Nicky

We unfortunately will just miss eachother as we only leave SA on 23 Jan. Do you know which area you will be calling home? I can recommend a very good estate agent who helped me when I was house hunting while in Mauritius in October. Let me know and I will email you his details.

Keep well,

Rene

Hi rene, i will appreciate any names and contact of agents that I can get. please email me their contact details. Sorry we will miss you, but hopefully later in the year we can catch up. We are looking at the Black River region. most probably Flic en Flac, but will make the final decision when we get there. Which area did you choose and if i might ask, why that area. looking forward to hear from you.

Hi all. My 11 year son and I just moved to Tamarin from SA.  I was told to join Black River mums by one of the teachers at his school. Can someone please assist me. He needs to make friends and get involved in some sport and activities. He is at Westcoast International school. Any help is appreciated. Would love to meet some mums in the area   Thank you. Jessica

Hi Jesskis,

Don't know much about the group, did you do a quick search on internet/fb ?

Else, you can also create a new thread on the Networking Mauritius category of the forum so as to interact with members.

All the best,
Bhavna

facebook.com/groups/361632590638544/
try this one,, well its a group of buying n selling...
u can post other thing too