Having a car for 7 months in AD?

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be working in Abu Dhabi for 7 months. My colleagues and I are coming from the United States and are interested in having a car and we are looking into rentals. Anyone have recommendations on whether a car can be rented for that period of time? or would we have to lease something? or buy used?

any good car rental/used sites to look at? any good place in Abu Dhabi to check out when we get there? Thanks guys!

-Dan

Hi Global walker,

There are lots of rent a car here in abu dhabi, I recommend Fast Rent A Car. You can rent it for a week or a month at the most. Welcome to AUH!

deltamikelima

I'll check out Fast Rent A Car, thanks!

i think if you buy any used toyota 2006 to 2009  and use the car for 7 months it will save your $$$ if you sold the car agine you will not loss more then 8.000 AED on max  ( yaris , corolla or camry ) but if you go for car rental i think Minimum rent will not be less than 2100 AED ( 2100x7 = 14.700 AED )  If the is yours you can travel comfortably in the neighboring countries (such as Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia ,Jordan, Yemen .... dont go for any other car  brands  American, German or Korean only Buy a Toyota because it is very famous and her clients always looking for toyota
thanks