Story of my life, Chapter II

Once upon time there was a handsome boy, his name was Ahmèd and he was living in Cairo. Ahmèd studied law, Business Administration and started an international career (HRM) in India, He had amazing life in india full of fun with his beloved friends whom he met in Bangalore, Suddenly after 2 years of super happy life his company decided to reallocated him to Singapore (Hamster dramatic look)
Although Singapore looks nice, He is so lonely now to that extent of spending weekend at home reading and washing my cloths, Nowadays he is yelling  "It can't be my end, a kiddo without a friend" :D

Little Ahmèd is well known as Madio, he is 26 years old, single, he is seeking nothing but a nice friends who live nearby Melville park Simei who would like to go out for dinner or shopping or chatting.

Little Madio aka Ahmèd is a decent boy who is interested in piano, music, swimming, meeting new ppl and ect.,

Madio is a global citizen and right now he is awaiting for your reply :)

Thanks in advance ^^

The end.
Sincerely
Ahmèd (Madio)

Nice story but why don' t you try the search function in the NETWORK tab?  :)

Hello Charma,
Thanks for your fast reply nevertheless I'm a global citizen hence I'm not looking for a significant nationality by name ^^