Job in sharjah salary 20000aed.is it ok?

Hello everyone my hubby gots an offerin a construction company and the salary they offerd is 20000pm (all included).I wanna ask is it good for a family of four (one school going kid ) and a infant . Can I save anything? And what about the fees of thr schools as my kid is studying in kg. Plz also tell me is this offeer good for a civil engineer with 11yrs exp. Thanks in advance

It's an acceptable offer since the accommodation expenses are comparatively in lower side in Sharjah. But since you have school going kids, life will be a struggle. It will be good if you can find a job and support your husband. I suggest you to accept this offer.

its ok what are the requirements

Thanks shanafashyaana for quick response. Though my kid will take admissiin in kg only.Can u  plz tell me about the fees of good india schools n what is the rent of 1 bhk in a goood locality?

lady786 wrote:

Thanks shanafashyaana for quick response. Though my kid will take admissiin in kg only.Can u  plz tell me about the fees of good india schools n what is the rent of 1 bhk in a goood locality?

Sorry, I have no clues. Let's hope the help from other members. :)