Any Chicagoans in Paris?

Who is representing the midwest here? :)

I'm representing the good 'ol midwest US of A...but I'm down in Orleans, about an hour SW of Paris...let me know if you're ever in the area or want to meet up somewhere :) take care!

I'm representing the good 'ol midwest US of A...(I'm from Minneapolis) but I live down in Orleans, about an hour SW of Paris...let me know if you're ever in the area or want to meet up somewhere :) take care!

Hi Sarah,

My name is Amy. I just moved here from Colorado USA, not technically representing the Midwest as I am originally from Australia, but I lived in Colorado for a year, and would love to get to know other Midwesterners.

If you are free and would like to get to know each other that would be great, I currently reside in Paris and am interested in making some friends whilst here.

Hi Amy, and welcome to France!

I would love to meet up with you and hang out. I totally understand how you feel being in a new place without friends and your support system. I'm also here with my husband for his job...so you're not alone!! :)
When are you free? I sent you a request to connect so we can private message and share contact info. Talk soon!
-Sarah

Hi Sarah

Merci Boucoup. :) Thank you so much for the kind welcome.

That's so nice to hear, I have been having a bit of a hard time adjusting, as I speak very little to no French it has been very isolating trying to communicate and I would absolutely love to meet up and hang out with a friendly face who also speaks English.

Thank you for that, I have accepted it, so we are free to chat privately. :)

I'm pretty much available all day every day, as my husband is working Monday - Friday, so can meet any time.

Los Angeles

Anyone from California?