Staff physician salaries at National Guard Hospital (NGHA) KSA

Hello,

I am a Pakistani female doctor residing in KSA, having 2 years post housejob experience. Also, completed FCPS 1, MRCP 1 & 2 and have a valid SCFHS licence as an IM resident. After a long and tiring process, I am almost at a final stage of recruitment to join NGHA KAAMC in Hasa as a staff physician Internal Medicine.

I will appreciate if anyone can shed some light on the pay scale for staff physicians at National Guard Hospitals in KSA. I've checked the payscale of MOH but came to know that NGHA pay scales are much higher than MOH. 

Thanking you in advance.

Around 13000/-

za maran wrote:

Around 13000/-

Thank you for your prompt response. Really appreciated. I assume SR 13000 is a basic salary excluding allowances i-e housing, transportation etc.Is it?

work in NGHA better than MOH for salaries , hope you will success.

Sweetpotato wrote:

Hello,

I am a Pakistani female doctor residing in KSA, having 2 years post housejob experience. Also, completed FCPS 1, MRCP 1 & 2 and have a valid SCFHS licence as an IM resident. After a long and tiring process, I am almost at a final stage of recruitment to join NGHA KAAMC in Hasa as a staff physician Internal Medicine.

I will appreciate if anyone can shed some light on the pay scale for staff physicians at National Guard Hospitals in KSA. I've checked the payscale of MOH but came to know that NGHA pay scales are much higher than MOH. 

Thanking you in advance.

Around 10,000 Basic, mostly it's depend on your experience and Nationality.

Thank you all. Lets hope for the best.