Employment visa in progress...

Hi dear all,

Please need ur advise, what could be the reason of in LMRA online as "Employment visa is in Progress..." for more than one month now...?  And another person from same country got work visa approval within 1 week... it depends on what...? On position applying or smth else...? Is mmigration still screening or they are not planning to approve it as hanging still in progress....?  Please advise me...

Don't worry, it happens some time. Some it takes more than one month. It depends upon your employer and its visa agent. Some visa agents are lazy.

Also  see where it is stuck as there are three departments which gives approval.

Thank you Waqas Arfi for prompt reply as it gave a few hope...
Actually i just have access to check the process with my passport number as i am not provided with application number by employer where it shows the application stucked... and the employer responding as they dont have any update from immigration as a month hanging now & they dont know when it will be released....might be it is rejection which is delaying...??? Is long waited visa will be approved at the end...?

Today, i got rejection, so pity....😥