Are apostille certificate accepted in oman

Good evening everyone

My name is Pranav Sheth. I am from mumbai

I have come to oman on a visit. My father works here.

I am looking for job here as a Yoga teacher.
But all the places where I went for interview said that my certificate will not be accepted in Oman as its not from the government of India and so they cannot give me a job. I have done my training from a known organisation but it is not under the goverment.  So I was thinking if I apostille my certifacte would it help?

Not all certificates can be apostilled so it depends on what your certificate is.  Check with the folks who turned down your certificate whether authentication by the Govt of India (i.e. apostille) will help. Its unlikely but no harm in asking

Dear Shthpranav,

We might be able to assist you.
Please send me a scanned copy of your yoga instructor diploma/certificate for review.

Best regards,

Luis Massieu

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share external links or email address on the forum. You may use the private message system for that

Hey Pranav, you will need to contact an authentication agency in India to process your document there. Your documents must be certified by your government (even if it was not a government issued certificate). After you obtain the Apostille, your document will be valid for use in Oman.

Hi
All Indian documents (educational and non educational) must be attested by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA Apostile). Its a simple procedure. There are a number of Agencies working all over India who can get this done for you (like Urogulf, Afagulf, Arabian Attestation & so on). You need to hand over your original certificate to them & make payment (Rs.2000 to 4000). Just google to get their contact information & mail them. They will call back...
Best.

Can someone tell me which catogery visa need apostile in oman,  I am electrical foreman and i have Done 2 years , ITI have done in 1992 do i need apostile attastation for this certificate???
Please tell me...