Mandir

Hi everyone. I have recently moved to Romania. I kow there is going to be an indian food fair on 12th at Crown Platza Bucharest and everyone will have a chance to meet everyone. However is there a pooja on 11th where the indian community can gather?

Welcome,

Until someone replies, could you offer an introduction of yourself on the new members topic?  :cool:

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Romaniac thanks for your fast reply. I am Piya of Indian Origin. My family is long time in Europe. I am very happy to have recently moved to Romania and I feel the need of adapting n adjusting to new relationships while maintaining my heart's identity. Hope to find a lotta friends online and useful info about indian community in Romania.
Ialso wish you a pleasant and enjoyable stay in Romania.

Hi Piya.jee

I've just subscribed to this and don't quite know what the etiquette is on here....

I don't know of any Indian community in Romania, but if you are based in Bucharest, there is a yoga and meditation group, running a few charitable projects as well. There is a Jagrity centre in Drumul Taberii, where people used to gather every Sunday afternoon and meditate together, with a puja at the end - everyone welcome!
It's been a while since I've done that, but you might like to check it out: www.anandamarga.ro

Namaste!

ainjalina wrote:

I've just subscribed to this and don't quite know what the etiquette is on here....

Welcome, since you asked....you should review the Romania Forum Code of Conduct for a start ;)

Looking at your post, you might also want to the use the DIRECTORY section, found at the top of the page in the green banner, to recommend a business, such as a yoga gym maybe?  There is a Yoga in Romania section in the directory, just waiting for someone to recommend a place ;):cheers:

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

M sure people must be having temples in their homes. That is different. Ashram is also different.

Piya.jee wrote:

Ho sakhta hai har ek ki ghar pe chota sa Mandir hoga to bahar ki zarurat nahin. Yeh bhee thik hai. Phir bhee pundit se aacha koii puja karta hai? Aur Divali ke samay me aache-te-aacha puja chahie. Tab to mai puch rahi hun. Yog ashram dusri bat hai.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Please remember this is an Anglophone forum.

Kindly,

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Ok.  :) . Maybe I just like to see you messaging me again n again.  :gloria