Close

Looking for psychologist, therapist in Saigon

Anyone know of an English speaking, western trained therapist for one on one counseling with a 50 year old male?

From memory- There is a French physician at the big hospital in D1- FV Hospital- If they do not have one available- I'm sure they could refer you an english speaking one elsewhere.
Best of luck- I hope you get the support you are looking for.

Mr. Kross:

I'd be happy to help.  I'm in Quan Binh Tan next to Quan 6.  I am a US trained Masters level mental health counselor (M.Ed.),, (with specialties in Chemical dependency and PTSD). I, too, am a 50+ year old male.

Please have the client send a private message to discuss details.  All inquiries and 100% confidential.

Best regards,

--Steve

http://www.counsellingwithnaomi.com/about-naomi.html

There was a fella on here at one time. Don;t know he is still here. Are you looking to do face-to-face visits? If not you can find many on Dr. OnDemand. They can prescribe meds though. I have found them to be quite good. But if you must lay on the couch it won't be of much help.

Hi Steve

Good morning..
Can I make a inquiry about the mental therapy?
Currently I think I'm suffering intimacy/relationship issue, with syndrome of no appetite, poor sleeping, anxiety, consistently depression

Please let me know if you need more information and the consultation fee.

Thanks & regards,
Laura

This makes absolutely no sense that I can figure out.  The poster seems to be residing in China, not Vietnam.  The original inquiry is a year old, to the day.  Neither the OP or anybody else that I can see is named Steve.  She lists her own personal symptoms then offers to provide more information and fees as if she is a provider of mental health services.  It is all rather bizarre but of course that wouldn't be anything new here.   :joking:

Laura Huang :

Hi Steve

Good morning..
Can I make a inquiry about the mental therapy?
Currently I think I'm suffering intimacy/relationship issue, with syndrome of no appetite, poor sleeping, anxiety, consistently depression

Please let me know if you need more information and the consultation fee.

Thanks & regards,
Laura

Hi there,

thanks for pointing out there might be some misunderstand here.

I was trying to reply to a theropist names Steve under the catogery called Mental theropy.

perhaps clicked to the wrong button and ended up here.

thanks

Laura Huang :

perhaps clicked to the wrong button and ended up here.

Entirely understandable.   The forum structure can be confusing.   I see that you updated your location as well.   :top:

Expatriate health insurance in Saigon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saigon

Moving to Saigon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saigon

Travel insurance in Saigon

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saigon

Flights to Saigon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saigon