Looking for psychologist, therapist in Saigon

Anyone know of an English speaking, western trained therapist for one on one counseling with a 50 year old male?

From memory- There is a French physician at the big hospital in D1- FV Hospital- If they do not have one available- I'm sure they could refer you an english speaking one elsewhere.
Best of luck- I hope you get the support you are looking for.

Mr. Kross:

I'd be happy to help.  I'm in Quan Binh Tan next to Quan 6.  I am a US trained Masters level mental health counselor (M.Ed.),, (with specialties in Chemical dependency and PTSD). I, too, am a 50+ year old male.

Please have the client send a private message to discuss details.  All inquiries and 100% confidential.

Best regards,

--Steve

http://www.counsellingwithnaomi.com/about-naomi.html

There was a fella on here at one time. Don;t know he is still here. Are you looking to do face-to-face visits? If not you can find many on Dr. OnDemand. They can prescribe meds though. I have found them to be quite good. But if you must lay on the couch it won't be of much help.

Hi Steve

Good morning..
Can I make a inquiry about the mental therapy?
Currently I think I'm suffering intimacy/relationship issue, with syndrome of no appetite, poor sleeping, anxiety, consistently depression

Please let me know if you need more information and the consultation fee.

Thanks & regards,
Laura

This makes absolutely no sense that I can figure out.  The poster seems to be residing in China, not Vietnam.  The original inquiry is a year old, to the day.  Neither the OP or anybody else that I can see is named Steve.  She lists her own personal symptoms then offers to provide more information and fees as if she is a provider of mental health services.  It is all rather bizarre but of course that wouldn't be anything new here.   :joking:

Laura Huang wrote:

Hi Steve

Good morning..
Can I make a inquiry about the mental therapy?
Currently I think I'm suffering intimacy/relationship issue, with syndrome of no appetite, poor sleeping, anxiety, consistently depression

Please let me know if you need more information and the consultation fee.

Thanks & regards,
Laura

Hi there,

thanks for pointing out there might be some misunderstand here.

I was trying to reply to a theropist names Steve under the catogery called Mental theropy.

perhaps clicked to the wrong button and ended up here.

thanks

Laura Huang wrote:

perhaps clicked to the wrong button and ended up here.

Entirely understandable.   The forum structure can be confusing.   I see that you updated your location as well.   :top: