Thai Chef in Malta

Hi,
I am looking for a young and energetic Thai Chef with good knowledge of Thai food as well as other cuisines ideally. The person should be energetic, creative and flexible to new ideas. If you are interested or know of a person who is living in Malta who may be interested please get in touch with me.

Pazzomalta wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a young and energetic Thai Chef with good knowledge of Thai food as well as other cuisines ideally. The person should be energetic, creative and flexible to new ideas. If you are interested or know of a person who is living in Malta who may be interested please get in touch with me.

Hi,

I'd recommend you post an ad in the JOBS section for better visibility

Romaniac

Thanks I did that too :)

Hi, we moved here 3 weeks ago. My wife and stepdaughter (21) are Thai.
Can you send us some more info via PM?

Hello, thanks a lot for the interest. Do they have experience in working in a restaurant? I am looking at opening a Thai restaurant here in Malta and would need the services of a good chef with good knowledge of traditional Thai food. I would also like to introduce some fusion dishes mixing in Thai and Meditteranean cuisine. Please write back to xxx with full details and a copy of their CV.

Kind regards,
Pierre

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please include your mail ad in your vacancy advert : Jobs in Malta
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Looking forward to it! Malta doesn't have many good Asian places, and Thai is my favorite so good luck with that!

BTW - I can cook very nice green and red curry, but only this one since it's my favorite dish :)

GOOD luck!