Paul seidu

please i want to know if i could get a trustful friend to help me travel from Ghana to Canada there and stay with the person for some time to enable me get work to do. please i need someone who can help me out

Hello Paul seidu and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to read the Living in Canada guide to gather information to help you prepare your expatriation project.

Finding somebody to help you out will be extremely difficult. Most people get scammed when they trust somebody to help them expatriate.

To have a chance to move to Canada you need to have an expertise they are looking for an diplomas.

Regards
Kenjee

thank you very much for your advice i am very grateful. i would like to know much about you as i also give you more details about myself. please this is my email xxx. please feel free to inquire about me will be happy to be your best friend and am ever ready to discuss anything with you. hope this will help us to link up thanks so much hope to hear from you. good morning.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello paulseidu,

Kenjee forms part of the Expat.com Team. As member of the Expat.com Team, we guide members of the forum so that they may get relevant infos.

Best of luck,
Bhavna