My father name is Dilawer Hussain, will there be a problem in visa.

Dear All:

I have a job in Al-jubail. My educational documents are send for attestation, and after that my visa would be send to Karachi embassy for stamping. But some people are saying that there is an issue with some names for getting visa. My name is Jahanzaib Dilawer, s/o Dilawer Hussain. My father name contains Hussain people are saying this could be a trouble. I am too much worried. I asked my agent and he says the problem is with real shia names. Your father name shall not be a trouble. But I am very worried. I shall be pleased if anyone guides me with this.

Company has send visa to agent and offer letter is also attested from MOFA and chamber of commerce. Only stamping requires.

You, he won't have any problems :)

Having a name or a surname with Hassan, Hussain or Ali should not pose any problems.Saudi and you are seen offering your regular prayers with normal majority Muslims ( Sunni Wahabi) will clear any doubts. :)

Dear I know that while living there is no trouble at all, but for acquiring visa I have heard that there might be some issues with such names. I just wanted to clarify.

If there was a problem with the name, the authorities would not have issued you a visa to begin with. Since a visa has been issued for you, I suggest you should proceed with the formalities and concentrate on real issues. :)

OK brothers thanx!