Where to get CENOMAR in sweden.

Hi! my name is Miralyn from Philippines. I would like to ask if where can my Boyfriend (estonian who works in sweden) can get a CENOMAR(certificate of No marriage) to their place?what is the name of it in sweden ?

how long does fiancee visa be approved ? what is the vital requirements for it to pass the assessment ?
Because my boyfriend is 27 years old only and he doesnt owned an apartment yet because he still availing the free accommodation from his company.

Would it be better if i will take tourist visa instead of fiancee visa and marry him while im there? is it quicker?

is it still ok though my boyfriend is ESTONIAN and he works in SWEDEN and we would like to apply for fiancee visa going to sweden and marry there?

hope you can help me with my concerns :( thank you! and God bless!

if you're asking about Swedish formalities, maybe you should ask in the Sweden forum?

As ECS mentioned, you will get better response in Swedish forum.

Regarding CENOMAR, you can obtain it in Philippines along with your birth certificate from National Statistics Office and have it attested from DFA.

You will need to submit both documents with a fee of NOK225 to Philippines Embassy in Oslo and you will be issued Certificate of Legal Capacity to Marry.

Regarding your other queries, it depends on your current situation. I think it would be best to contact the consulate to get proper legal advice.

Hope this helps
Z

Miralyn28 wrote:

Hi! my name is Miralyn from Philippines. I would like to ask if where can my Boyfriend (estonian who works in sweden) can get a CENOMAR(certificate of No marriage) to their place?what is the name of it in sweden ?

how long does fiancee visa be approved ? what is the vital requirements for it to pass the assessment ?
Because my boyfriend is 27 years old only and he doesnt owned an apartment yet because he still availing the free accommodation from his company.

Would it be better if i will take tourist visa instead of fiancee visa and marry him while im there? is it quicker?

is it still ok though my boyfriend is ESTONIAN and he works in SWEDEN and we would like to apply for fiancee visa going to sweden and marry there?

hope you can help me with my concerns :( thank you! and God bless!

I think your fiancé can get the "Civic registration/family certificate (personbevis)" at the Swedish Agency--this is what is usually required by the Swedish embassy as proof of marital/singlessness status.

It is possible for you and your fiance to marry in Sweden while you hold a tourist visa but you may still need to go back to the Philippines to apply for a residence permit and wait for several months for the decision. Although there are those who tried this option who were able to stay in Sweden while waiting for the decision of their application for a residence card as a spouse of an EU citizen.

An alternative would be, you marry in the Philippines, travel to Sweden on a tourist visa and then apply for a residence card as a spouse of an EU citizen.

hi miralyn.

as far as I know, the "Certificate of No Marriage" (CENOMAR as we call it in the Philippines)   or "Certificate of No Impediment (to Marry)" is a formal paper that certifies someone is free to marry.. This can be acquired from the National Registry of the country of citizenship... If your boyfriend is Estonian, then he can get it from Estonia even if he is residing in Sweden... you can try read more here: Estonia - Single Status Certificate (Certification for Marrying Abroad)

hope this helps :)

tho you started this topic in the Norway forum.. maybe a moderator can help us move this thread  to Sweden forum so you will get more answers.