Salary offer RO 500

All,

i got an offer in Oman as a Document controller.

250 basic
150 housing allowance + food allowance
100 transfo. allowance

Is anyone here can suggest this offer?
Please let me know also how much a minimum room rent for  bachelor and how much the cost for  transportation?

thank you.

If you want us to guide you regarding the offer,Please mention your total work experience.
regarding accommodation if u want to share a room with 1 person u can get it for 50 to 80 OMR.Single room 100 to 150 RIYAL.Transportation is not very good here and may be expensive for long travel.If Your accommodation is near to work place , it will be easy for you.

thanks ....

I have 3 years experience as DC.

how about the food, how much it cost? I eat 3x a day.

OMR 500 for 3 years of experience as DC is not a bad offer. Food-if you  are cooking can be very cheap.
Check other post for cost of living in the forum.

500 in all.

see the breakdown.

250 basic salary
150 living allowance
100 transpo.

If You are getting the same salary in Doha. Then better stay there. Labor Laws are going to be changed by Oct 2016. :)

Working conditions here in oman is not similar in Doha. I worked in Doha in 2002 and never had any issue with the work flow and organizational structure. I did not experience the over load of work, tasks that should be done by another person is done by me coz other colleagues are unskilled. I worked in Dubai in 2003 and did not have those issues as well. When i came to Oman in 2004, suffering started, all work is dumped to one person coz other team member are not competent enough. This is one disadvantage in Oman that i experienced but i am still here. Another negative factor is the 2 years ban for expat, you can not move to any other employer. These are other factors that you have to consider in coming to oman. But in my case, I love this country and not interested to move to any GCC country.

You can get 1 room with ro 150 and transport i believe would be enough. With the food you can have options with it. But then, consider what you are getting at present and study carefully if it's worth it.