I am Pregnant - any gynecologist that can do ultrasound etc in Riyadh?

Hi
I am pregnant and I am in the begging of the pregnancy, I want a gynecology doctor that can make me ultrasound herself, I mean that she has in her room all the stuff that she need for make follow up.
Which doctor can offer me it in Riyadh?

The best gynecologist in town is Dr Shazia Maqsood in Suleiman Al Habib Arrayan hospital but she won't make the ultra sound herself

Ksana wrote:

The best gynecologist in town is Dr Shazia Maqsood in Suleiman Al Habib Arrayan hospital but she won't make the ultra sound herself

Most (if not all) hospitals can do the untrasound scan. But the problem, a doctor is too big for that. So, they ask trained technician to do it for them.

Suleiman Al Habib Arrayan hospital is one of the best here; but it has two problems in this regard:

1- It's covered by top tiers of insurance cards as it's a ViP hospital. Most gold or A class policy cards don't cover the hospital. Check yours prior to a visit.

2- Suleiman Al Habib Arrayan hospital doesn't hold very good reputation in ultrasounds. For example, around 60% of their gender scan results resulted in wrong prediction of babies' genders based on the stats taken from an FB group in Riyadh where many ladies shared their views. They have revamped their ultrasound technician staff lately though.