what is your level of play?

Hi,

My level is about 4
Sorry I cal play with players up to level 5.5

for others I can coach fees 100 SR/hour

Regards,
Amro

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tennis partner in Jeddah if anyone is interested. Recently moved here and would love to start playing tennis again. Would be willing to play with anyone of any level, even more advanced players, send me a message if you'd like to play, thanks!

Hi... where do u play?? I mean which tennis court?? I'm 2.5

Hi,

I'll be glad to play, I have a membership at AlBilad
call me if you are ready

I can play anyday after 6 or Fri, Sat anytime

Hi everyone.. I'm Sohaimi 33 years old and just recently move to Al Lith. I'm a tennis fanatic and play tennis since I was a kid. I would like to play regularly on weekend. Is there any good club in Jeddah that I can join?

I am an expat living in Jeddah and stay at FAL resort. I'm looking for anyone who can play tennis to have hits with as none of my colleagues know how to play. There is a court next door at the Sheraton or I have a car and can travel to where ever to have hits. I am 40 and used to be A level but just want hits for fun. Please help as I am rather desperate...haha i love tennis!!! Or squash, same deal, table tennis, same deal...Mark

Hi,
I came back from knee injury and willing to play
I'm 46, A level Squash player and B Tennis

I'm a member at AlBilad Hotel (they 4 Tennis, 2 Squash courts)
Call me any time ******************

Regards,
Amro

Thanks Amro, I will be in touch...

hey, u still available ?

are you still looking for someone to play tennis with.  I'm an advanced player and looking for someone to hit with regularly.

kind regards,

brandon

Hey...
What's ur level of play? I am level 2.5 or 3.0
I play in indoors tennis court at Olympia/ Suliman Fakhieh Hospital.

Intetested in playing a match sometime soon??

Huda

Hey guys, i play tennis since i was 5 years old , my father is a tennis coach, and i coach tennis sometimes. I have won 6 titles in jeddah. I was number #1 in saudi arabia for 3 years in arrow after winnig 3 tournamnets in al bilad movenpic hotel.
Am egyptian living in Raytheon compound(infront of saudi germany hospital) we have perfect tennis courts ,and when i say perfect i mean it coz i played almost in all jeddah tennis courts and i can say proudly nothing beats raytheon courts 👍. If anyone intersted, male or female you are welcome to send me a pm and see what we can do. Have a good day everyone.

Hi guys
I love playing tennis , where should i go and whom should i contact in jeddah ?
Any help would be highly appreciated
Regards to all

Kindly send me your mobile number
I will contact you
Thanks

I would like to play tennis. At the momment i'm living in the Sheraton Hotel and there has two courts for play.
Anyone could or would like?

Hello Rafaelcuenca,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest that you try to post an ad in the Activities in Jeddah as well.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Yes i am interested in playing
What are the timings ?
And much they charge

Hi Rafael,
I'm looking for tennis partners too.
If you're still looking too, let me know.
I'm available on friday anytime.
Patrice

same here. i am looking for female companion for playing tennis with me . my number ************. Mrs M

Hello

i have recently moved to jeddah and i am looking for a female partner to play tennis or squash with me @ the gold gym . if anyone interested may contact me on [moderated: for security reason, please do not post your phone num], Mrs M

i'll play but  i'm new to squash

Ok let's start together send me your contact details I will call you to coordinate

I think it isn't bad

Hello Amro my phone number is ********** I live in ALhajrayan Compound (near by Red See Mall) There're two court of tennis too.
Best Regards

hi, are you still in jeddah?

hello i am looking for training tennis my mobile ***********

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : phone number has been removed for your own security

Count me in please i know the basic i uesd to play few years ago

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your personal contact number on the website.

welcome for all i am instructor kitesurfing and love tennis

I would like to play tennis in AL BILAD HOTEL today OR ANYTIME  i if ANY ONE interested .

KITESURFING IN JEDDAH LESSONS KITESUFING IF YOU INTERSTED TO JOINED

MUJAHED ,how to contact you for tennis

today i am going to al bilad hotel for tennis you can send sms or whats up

when we can start tennis

[img]10202784594276407_7193297022715922463_n[/img]

Hello everybody,

A special word to falcon6512 > Please avoid multiple posting. If you have a message to convey to a member, express yourself clearly on the subject in one post.

One complete post per idea will encourage members of the Jeddah forum to answer you.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Bhavna

are you still up for tennis?

hi, to all  tennis lover,my friends and I ,we are all female, is looking for a tennis court that female are allowed to play,,we are playing sometimes in JIS,but schedule there is always full, ,,if there is a female/male instructor that could provide us a court i am willing to participate,,

Sister, at Trio Ranch where the ASTEC (Association of Tennis Club In Jeddah) year end tournament is now being hold has Five Tennis Court. There is no restriction in gender. Follow the link below for more info.
http://trio-ranch.com/contact.htm

For direction click the link below:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Trio Ranch/@21.6488005,39.223911,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5b124d7b9d8be42c

anyone want to play tennis in Jeddah next 3 weeks? I'll be there, and I'm a tennis lover.