Bars and clubs in Ha Noi

Hi all,

Anyone know where to go on Friday/Saturday night in Hanoi?
I heard there aren't many good clubs/bars that play good music in Hanoi but if you have any recommendation please share :)
Also does anyone know any bars or cafes playing jazz music??

I've never been in a bar that plays Jazz but there is a place named Bar [+84] on Ngo Van So street. I dont remember the exact address but that is a nice place with 1st floor is much more like "a Bar" with live music and 2nd floor is space for coffee time. U should try this sometime.

Hi, u can go to Tahien street, have alot of bar over there
If u don't mind, call to me: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i need to know this information as well! plan on making a trip to hanoi

You can go to some "Bar" in Hanoi such as: Press Club, Bar De Javu, Summit Lounge... I think it some good bar for foreigner!

You can try Dragonfly or Hair of the dog 🐶 which are located in the old quarter.

I usually go to 1900s at Ta Hien street. Hope to see you there!  :)

I am looking for an inexpensive hangout preferably of the type of say old RAymonds Fast Foods in Manila or say of more modern times like
Golden Sorya mall in Phnom Penh with friendly English speaking expats and even tourists. DO NOT require local prostitutes but if they are there then so be it. Though meeting and talking to an actual non-prostitute female would be quite a novel experience.

Mainly looking for a maximum density of foreign English speaking expats and tourists. So in general where is the center of things and max density of mainly English speaking foreigners in the city. Is it better in SAigon or Hanoi. Also of course an area nice and flat - minimum of hills and inclines would be preferred.

phoebenguyen188 :

I usually go to 1900s at Ta Hien street. Hope to see you there!  :)

First is that really your cat ? It is so nice. Would like to get cats again myself but the travel plans make it impractical. Can't travel with a cat as it will run away and/or certainly NOT be happy !
So how would you compare the density of Hanoi English speaking expats/tourists to that of Saigon?

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
Rio nguyen
Finding some foreigners to play football in HANOI City
By Rio nguyen
Badminton for expats in Hanoi!
By BadmintonLover
Which Vietnamese dish do you like the best ?
By LetEatGo_YourFoodPartner
U.S. Embassy Hanoi Town Hall Meeting
By ngohuongly248
By xjt_luv_kenta

Expatriate health insurance in Hanoi

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hanoi

Travel insurance in Hanoi

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Hanoi

Flights to Hanoi

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Hanoi