What do you think about a tour around Saigon by bus?

Hello. I just want to ask you 1 short question. What do you think about a tour around Saigon by bus?

You could go to many famous places in Saigon, know stories about something appearing on the way you are on bus, try a lot of special food as well as unique stores in Saigon and so on.

The reason I think about it is the expense and experience. Going by bus is cheap (absolutely) and walking to different places especially alleys in Saigon is kinda amazing. If you are a traveler and want to discover Saigon, do you find it interesting?

I don't think a tour by bus would be interesting. It would be too slow and hard to see everything. Much better taking a tour by cyclo or walking.

Oh, thank you for your opinion. How about using bus for long distance and walking for short distance?

I agree with Adhome01 -  :top:

When I looked at the tour bus and the places it covers around Saigon, the sight seeing places are not far between them. You will see much more and experience Saigon if you walk to these places.

Good luck and enjoy Saigon.  :)

I suggest cyclo, you can go around city and can enjoy the sight seeing of city.
Do you like taking photo? Cause I know some ideas maybe fit you well!

You can walk to the few attractions that HCMC has to offer . Especially at this time of year , as the weather is cool