Mxxxx Cxxxx

Has anyone else had problems with him? Had my ATV's for 8 months with all kind of excuses. It is called Pxxx. Used to be owed by Len..Apparently there is a story there also.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Edited so as to avoid any kind of defamatory statement
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes just had a huge problem with him, would never go there again? His mechanic replaced the wrong parts in the car could of caused an accident, had our car there for nearly three weeks, the bill as nearly triple the price quoted

How can it be defamatory if it is the truth? Surely people would want to know.

Vern Ralphs wrote:

How can it be defamatory if it is the truth? Surely people would want to know.

Because it has been stated in public, without being proven in a court of law. That's how it can be defamatory and why it is an actionable civil tort, and thus prohibited by Expat-blog Terms & Conditions of Use and our CODE OF CONDUCT.

In a court of law, the fact it is true can be a legal defense, however until that is determined judicially saying or publishing it here constitutes libel and/or slander.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

James I understand your concern but he has had my units since March....fact
He has said on numerous occasions he would return them and did not.....fact
There is no slander here just facts.

They are not facts until you take them to a court of law. And you are jeopardizing your membership here if you do not comply with our rules. Do you really want to do that?

Expat-blog will not accept any responsibility for your actions and if you wish to continue to make unsubstantiated statements following our warnings you are leaving us little choice.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Of course they are facts. Are you saying it is not a fact that he, in good faith, took our units to repair?.That is a fact...indisputable .

I have email after email saying he would return and then excuses....that also is a fact and indisputable.

I would have thought that the purpose would be to protect your members from individuals who might take advantage of unsuspecting and vulnerable ex pats who might use unscroupoulus people such as this because they are in Panama and try a fellow country man.

I have said my piece with respect to this guy and all should be aware and if it means because of my concerns for others then revoke my membership. But remember this when it comes to light with other members.

Vern